Wanted - ladies lightweight fold up bike

Halfords do a 20 inch wheel alloy folding bike may be up you street as lite.

Attachments

• bike a.png
    bike a.png
    876.2 KB · Views: 145
  • bike b.png
    bike b.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 123
afternoon jac.......have you thought about putting an advert wanted on gumtree for your local area.......always worth a try.....there may even be one for sale on there....

when my daughter was looking for one...there were a couple on gumtree her local area........
she finally got one from a car boot ........she used to put it in the van whe she went off on her own..........wouldnt call it lightweight tho........good luck in finding one thats right for you

You would be better going to Halfords and trying a few first. The 20" wheel bikes are great for folding up but can be a bit of a challenge to start with. Also depends what you want to use it for. You can get some of the larger frames that fold and some of the Carbon ones are very light.

Depends on your location but I'm in North Wales near Chester and have a Dahon Vitesse 7 speed folding bike for sale. Very light, only 11.8 kg. Very little used and in great condition. £135.

Depends on your location but I'm in North Wales near Chester and have a Dahon Vitesse 7 speed folding bike for sale. Very light, only 11.8 kg. Very little used and in great condition. £135.

Could you send a photo please. My brother lives in north wales

I think my priority is lightweight rather than folding I guess !

afternoon jac.......have you thought about putting an advert wanted on gumtree for your local area.......always worth a try.....there may even be one for sale on there....

when my daughter was looking for one...there were a couple on gumtree her local area........
she finally got one from a car boot ........she used to put it in the van whe she went off on her own..........wouldnt call it lightweight tho........good luck in finding one thats right for you

Thanks Trixie

I'm gutted about my Dutch bike but it was a bit of a beast...
I will take a look on gumtree and preloved 👍

Thanks Trixie

I'm gutted about my Dutch bike but it was a bit of a beast...
I will take a look on gumtree and preloved 👍

There a bit of a old iron gate,modern alloy 20 inch bikes are light years ahead,carbon to expensive and non repairable.

I've taken some photos but can't fathom out how to post them, nor can I see how to send PM's.

I think you will find it is only full members that have these privileges.

I thought that might be the case.

I've created links to photos, so this might work

Shared album - Paul Shaw - Google Photos

This last photo shows the only damage to the paintwork I can see.

I've also physically weighed it (I took the 11.8kg figure from spec on Google that I found) and it's 12.8kg.

Last edited:
I think this thread is now OK to Post

Lightweight bike or
Lightweight Rider ..Given the OP's post on changing rooms !
:lol-049::rolleyes2::lol-053::scared:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back