Wanted - Inflatable hot tub

get 2 of these side by side I’m sure you can rig a bubble making machine to it 😂😂

Last edited:
get 2 of these side by side I’m sure you can rig a bubble making machine to it 😂😂

Summer will be over before it gets here. It will then need to go into quarantine ... For a very long time ..

I'm sure she would imply I can make my own bubbles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In case anybody else was going to...

I have raised a ticket for this thread appearing twice in the forums (on topic and off topic)

In case anybody else was going to...

I have raised a ticket for this thread appearing twice in the forums (on topic and off topic)

Cheers. I noticed but wasn't sure if it was intentional, I posted it in for sale/wanted.

20200426_134542.jpg

I am watching This Morning with Phil and Holly and they are saying it’s a scientific fact that hot tubs have on average a teaspoonful of but crack poo in them 🤢🤢

I am watching This Morning with Phil and Holly and they are saying it’s a scientific fact that hot tubs have on average a teaspoonful of but crack poo in them 🤢🤢
oohh errr.. ...........how much has a local swimming pool accumulated ...........especially when they have the local nudist session using it

Anyone have anything they are not using? Thanks!
if i had one st3v3 you could have it with pleasure.............hope you find one......i shall keep my eyes and ears peeled.....good luck
have you thought about local facebook marketplace.....dont really know how it works....praps you could put a wanted in there....or the other do they call it gumtree....just a thought

Really don't get the hot tub thing, would prefer a sauna but they don't work outside, any interesting hygiene facts about saunas.

Really don't get the hot tub thing, would prefer a sauna but they don't work outside, any interesting hygiene facts about saunas.
We had a Turkish baths at one of our swimming pools I went about 3/4 times and loved it but sadly it closed down years ago .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back