Wanted - French Aires Book

alwaysared

Does anyone have a old French Aires book they want to sell? Obviosly the newer the better.

Regards,
Del

Hello Del,

Not long back from a six week trip through France to Barcelona and back and we managed very well with the WC app and a couple of others, Camper *ontact and *ark4 Nig8t.

Hope you can decipher that.:have fun:

Cheers

H

Last edited:
Hello Del,

Not long back from a six week trip through France to Barcelona and back and we managed very well with the WC app and a couple of others, Camper *ontact and *ark4 Nig8t.

Hope you can decipher that.:have fun:

Cheers

H

Deciphered okay, lol. All good apps but I would still like to take a book with me. Thank you

Regards,
Del

Aires de service

We picked one of these up from a book shop in France last year just 11.90 Euro
2EA9B68A-C9C8-41FF-827F-692799106F5C.jpg

I've got the last to one edition, two books, if you still want them? I'm off to the meet in Holmfirth this weekend if the WC Courier service can kick in!

I've got the last to one edition, two books, if you still want them? I'm off to the meet in Holmfirth this weekend if the WC Courier service can kick in!
Thank you very much Carol, is anyone going to the Holmirth meet and would happen to live or be passing through Shropshire on their way home? If so I'd be grateful if they get them for me and I can meet them somewhere.

Regards,
Del

Deciphered okay, lol. All good apps but I would still like to take a book with me. Thank you

Regards,
Del

Strange but true , despite all the information online , I like to have a book as well .
Don't know what age you are but with me definitely an age thing

Strange but true , despite all the information online , I like to have a book as well .
Don't know what age you are but with me definitely an age thing

Me too ... when I was in Spain and Portugal earlier this year I made great use of the ********** app but as soon as I got into franc, out came the Aires books :)

I Would donate mine as I never use it any more but Mrs D likes to read it. I do all my aires planning throughout Europe on either the online or offline version of CC Infos or the online Camper Contact website. I prefer them as they are up to date, have more Aires than the book and useful reviews and comments. I also over the years have saved many as PDF Files on my laptop so have built up quite a resource of all the best ones.

I have sent you 2 messages but don’t think they are getting to you.According to vicarious books it weighs 3.8 lbs.It is a big book and quite heavy but full of info for the whole of Europe.

I have sent you 2 messages but don’t think they are getting to you.According to vicarious books it weighs 3.8 lbs.It is a big book and quite heavy but full of info for the whole of Europe.
I've got them now and have replied, cheers.

Regards,
Del

Thank you Carol

A big thank you to Carol for the French Aires books, they will be put to good use. in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back