Wanted fiat short arm mirror protectors

Thank you REC wondered how good compared to mirror guard
Anyone got these? certainly a better price then mirror guard

I bought some really cheap ones in 2021 as the mirror back were quite cracked as temp fix, they have have so serious hammer both sides and the other vehicles have lost out, the downfall seem to be the adhesive but I have a roll of really good 3M stuff so used that instead.

Same seller, same price amazingly two years later.

1679563687180.png

Thank you REC wondered how good compared to mirror guard
Anyone got these? certainly a better price then mirror guard
As for the price have you priced a new mirror ? our mh came with a broken mirror the lady we purchased from gave us 1k off to get a new one which I thought was generous of her untill I started looking for one, just under £800 withouth fitting ( which I did myself )

Most truckers would give you right of way but there is always one, there are also drivers who have no idea how wide or narrow they are and give everything a wide berth and hit stuff coming the other way, we had one on the last trip, knocked both glass mirrors out on the off side, fortunately electrically heated or I'd have been a bit stuck, might be an idea to carry a spare glass and some duct tape just in case.

Thank you all got some from parotsol £35 delivered seem ok probably not has good has true mirror guards (had both) but good enough at the price

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back