WANTED - Fiamma F45 sides,blocker,room

Nosha

Wanted please, anything considered to add protection to a Fiamma 3.5mtr wind-out awning.
Side panels with a height of 2.3mtrs (floor to awning box), Front/Blocker 3.5mtrs long, or a complete privacy/safari room to suit. Thank you.

Safari Room

I have a full safari room that I was going to sell in the new year. I have only used the sides etc once so dont know the sizes. It fits my Hymer 6berth Coachbuilt so it should fit yours. I will get them out to measure if you are interested. Let me know.

Look forward to Hearing from you
Gaynor

Thanks Gaynor, please let me know size, colour, price and where in the country you're based - Like you I will also have a measure up at the weekend. Thanks for such a quick reply, like you it will only be used once as we normally move on every day or two; but have just agreed to a two week site based holiday next year in France. Nigel.

Is there anyone else???

As you can see they have not replied with size and price etc!

My awning is 3.5mtrs long, and the box to floor height is 2.4mtrs - Thank you!

awning,,

Hi Nosha

I'm sooo sorry at being rubbish at replying especially as I am sure the one we have fits. I work shifts on 999 ambo's, one day rolls into another, we WILL get it out this week, I have a 6berth coachbuilt Hymer so Im sure that the one we have will fit. I am in Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire, but am willing to force myself to have a weekend away if you wish to meet up and check sizes.( I work 4days on 4 off, thats why sometimes you cant get rid of my and others you dont see me for dust)

Again apologies, please feel free to call me on 07824399240, I'm on days for the next two days so will not really be able to get to a pc, (not yet standard kit on an ambulance :), I will be on nights over the weekend. I will aim fr saturday morning to get the sizes fotr you if thats ok.

Regards
Gaynor & Greg

Thanks Gaynor... I did wonder what had happened to you (I shouldn't put mobiles on a public site if I was you! - See if you can edit the last post) I'll wait until the weekend to see how you get on, as per my last post it's the length and floor to box height that are critical... and the price! Perhaps you can indicate how much you are looking for please before going to too much trouble.

We know MM well, have friends who teach tennis in the summer and live at Rotherby so collection is not a problem.

Best regards,
Nigel.

Hi,

We have all the Fiamma side and front blockers in stock if it is of any help

Peter

Hi Nosha

I'm sooo sorry at being rubbish at replying especially as I am sure the one we have fits. I work shifts on 999 ambo's, one day rolls into another, we WILL get it out this week, I have a 6berth coachbuilt Hymer so Im sure that the one we have will fit. I am in Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire, but am willing to force myself to have a weekend away if you wish to meet up and check sizes.( I work 4days on 4 off, thats why sometimes you cant get rid of my and others you dont see me for dust)

Again apologies, please feel free to call me on 07824399240, I'm on days for the next two days so will not really be able to get to a pc, (not yet standard kit on an ambulance :), I will be on nights over the weekend. I will aim fr saturday morning to get the sizes fotr you if thats ok.

Regards
Gaynor & Greg

Hi There im also looking for a complete Safari room 3.5m long at van mine is an Omnistor 5000. I need 2 sides and front plus poles or what ever else comes with it like poles clips rails. If its still for sale it the other people dont want it let me know. Thanks Garry I have also posted looking for one.:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back