Wanted...bike rack

Channa

Anybody have a Fiamma or (compatable fitting wise) bike rack for sale ?

Ideally for two bikes , However a one bike would do.

I am seriously considering a cheap genny too if anyone has one kicking around in a dark corner of their garage. I need it to power a 600 w microwave charge leisure battery and possibly a tv.

Regards

Channa

I am seriously considering a cheap genny too if anyone has one kicking around in a dark corner of their garage. I need it to power a 600 w microwave charge leisure battery and possibly a tv.

Regards

Channa

You'll need a 2kw for that, minimum.

Derek.

Regards

Channa

Hey Channa, ditch the microwave and buy a remoska and/or double skillet, then you won't need a noisy genny.
you know enough about em by now.;)

Jackie :)

Hey Channa, ditch the microwave and buy a remoska and/or double skillet, then you won't need a noisy genny.
you know enough about em by now.;)

Jackie :)

TBH Jackie I put the microwave in storage in September, and got it out for XMAS knowing I would be on a CC site.

Remoska and double skillet are on the wish list.

In terms of the genny, I park up a couple of places where it wouldnt be a problem, and would breathe a bit of life into the leisure batteries etc etc.
recharge the laptop so I can tease here :eek:

I am working on the basis that the money I would save from visiting cl's would
put me at break even in 6 weeks or so.

I hope that makes sense.

Channa

Yeah, that makes sense. How do you get online? I have got a 3 mobile modem dongle, supposedly for when I'm away from home, but rarely do I get a connection with it :(
Jackie ;)

Yeah, that makes sense. How do you get online? I have got a 3 mobile modem dongle, supposedly for when I'm away from home, but rarely do I get a connection with it :(
Jackie ;)

I use the same !!!...I have to admit though, It can be hit and miss which is why I appear and disappear :eek:

A transient cyberchild :D

Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back