Wanna See My Wingle?

HubNut is a great channel. Particularly enjoyed his trip "down under" driving versions of Leyland cars we didn't see over here. You know, the ones with more than 50 bhp 😂

HubNut is a great channel. Particularly enjoyed his trip "down under" driving versions of Leyland cars we didn't see over here. You know, the ones with more than 50 bhp 😂

I've been watching him for a year or so, particularly enjoyed his trip around NZ,always interesting to see how others perceive my country,I quite liked the P76s and had a mate that owned one so there was always comparisons made between that and Falcons I owned.

I’m surprised that more of this kind of layout are not offered. Travelling as if in a car may be an appeal to some.

Fair few of them in the 4x4 camper world, mainly because there have always been loads of 4x4 pick ups and very few 4x4 vans.

I always fancied a demountable Mark, a bit less space than the van in the OP but very versatile. I quite like the ones on offer from SBS but not sure if they are still trading?

Julie says not in her lifetime! :(

I always fancied a demountable Mark, a bit less space than the van in the OP but very versatile. I quite like the ones on offer from SBS but not sure if they are still trading?

Julie says not in her lifetime! :(
Yes, very versatile and a good way to make full use of one vehicle for work and trips.
The main trouble with the double cab versions is they are so easy to overload on the rear axle, both as a work truck and camper.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back