Walcott.

Nigel L

Hi, someone was telling about a site a few weeks ago, which was sited right opposite the sea wall in Walcot.
Carn't remember who it was, and cannot find the thread.

Am thinking about looking up this field/site with a view to staying there at the weekend. It had water and Chem Disposal, but no Ehu
Can anyone point me in the right direction of the thread?
Think people just turned up on spec, but just wondering if the ground is usable at present.
Thanks, any help much appreciated.

It's called Slate Bungalow, Walcott but if you google it and look at his Facebook page the owner seems to be having a problem with the clowns of North Norfolk District Council. With the recent mini storm surge I believe the main road was flooded again.

A couple of days before the storm surge we wild camped at the pull in bays just along from slate bungalow more or less opposite the Spar shop.No one gave us any hassle sea views and free.The slate Bungalow advertises on Facebook the new owner is charging £10.00 a night when I have read that it used to be £5.00 a night with the previous owner.I have never stayed on his land so can't comment about facilities.

all the best!!!:)

A couple of days before the storm surge we wild camped at the pull in bays just along from slate bungalow more or less opposite the Spar shop.No one gave us any hassle sea views and free.The slate Bungalow advertises on Facebook the new owner is charging £10.00 a night when I have read that it used to be £5.00 a night with the previous owner.I have never stayed on his land so can't comment about facilities.

all the best!!!:)

You're correct with the prices and before the new owner bought the place people have parked on the road and near the Spar for the night especially winter time as it always closed from about October. Also the Poachers pocket pub is the sea side of the road and have parked there obviously purchasing a few beers.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back