W Sticker

The laird

All the way to Rochdale,then Halifax,then Peterborough,then Newark brown hills and back to Livingston.
Holiday weekend and never seen a W anywhere ,what's the score here ?
Loads o motorhomes and I can't believe not spotting one till I saw mines in the drive on my return.😢😢😢😭

If you went from Rochdale to Halifax on the A58 you've have driven past my camper with a sticker in the window.

If you had driven in the other direction you'd have seen the wheel cover on the back of my van. That's big enough not to miss!

Also when you came off the motorway at Rochdale you passed my motorhome on the drive . Deffo spec savers for you Gordon :ninja:

Just followed a Lunar Road Star with a large and small W in the rear window burning up the M6 which I guess was Oppy?
Dave

Oh that was you, I didn't see your 'W', I thought that you were just one of my fans waving madly as you passed me :cheers::cheers::cheers::wave:

Oh that was you, I didn't see your 'W', I thought that you were just one of my fans waving madly as you passed me :cheers::cheers::cheers::wave:

Sorry to disappoint on the fan base front :):)I need to talk to Phil, the stickers disappeared with the last van. Guess you'd been to Hereford, we were heading back from the Evesham area and were pleasantly surprised not to be sitting in a queue on the M6 :dance:
Take care
Dave

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back