VW T4 winter cover

tomboy352

Hi my van is going green with Moss and slime where it is parked off road, outside in the Dales
About time I bought a cover. I remember from 45 yrs ago various motorbike covers that lasted one winter each. Can anyone recommend a cover that has reasonable lifespan
Chris

we just use a large tarp. cheap and cheerful ...
.. lasts a year or more.
...however you are wanting something of a good lifespan..
sorry cannot help you there...ive no idea......
hopefully someone will be along...who may know....

I bought a cover for my van many years ago, alas being 5'1 (and shrinking) I couldn't manage to get it on as I couldn't even lift it.
Then along came Wet N Forget who promised to keep my patio from winter green, slime mould etc, after much tooing and froing to the company I was assured it would not damage the surface of my van so I used it, marvellous, no green or mossy bits and the roof stayed clean, I've used this method for at least five years now and there has been no damage to windows, seals or paintwork, it does of course need a wash every year after the winter but there's no green, mould or moss, it's just general dirt. Hope this helps.

Cut the tree's down. MY OLD van is still on the drive not moved for 2 years if it's outside it will go green. .
Covers are good for short storage but at this time of year they just fail. Upto j in the wind scale already.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back