Virgil

Off topic

Off topic
Our fitted oven went caput on Friday night:eek:
Yesterday we had to nip & but one as a temporary fix as hope to fit a new kitchen latter this year.
Just fitted the oven & it works, but £230 down the drain.
Got a bargain a a top make :cool: but not what we want when we fit the new kitchen:eek:

That's Bad Luck Mate, U'll Get Ur Steak Pie Tonite, Rather Than A Potnoodle,,he He

Ok

hillwalker said:
That's Bad Luck Mate, U'll Get Ur Steak Pie Tonite, Rather Than A Potnoodle,,he He
Thanks, but in the old one the grill still worked so it wasn't too bad.:cool:
We could have used the m/h but no oven in that either:eek:

***** said:
Thanks, but in the old one the grill still worked so it wasn't too bad.:cool:
We could have used the m/h but no oven in that either:eek:
DOES UR M/H SIT IN THE DRIVE OUT SIDE THE HOUSE:eek:

Yes & No

Hi Hillwalker,
Yes & No
Confusing!:D
It sits on the front lawn on runs so as to stop it getting bogged down.
When I first had it, it was on the lawn (very dry & hard)
Guess what? it rained heavy for a few days & it took me 4 hours to get it off & I had to jack up every wheel as all had sunk in:eek:

hillwalker said:
steak pie yum yum,we got no oven at all only grill and a 3 ring hob,potnoddles
all round then :(

:D
virgil said:
Wazza Potnoddle Samm? :D
well if we ever meet up you can cook us a steakpie eh ha ha or you could join us for a potnoodle
:D your just too posh virg ha ha :D

***** said:
Ur making me hungry:p
when i have a hangover all i do is eat & eat,i'm starving gotta get something........hmmmm fish n chips? DAVE........:D

sammclouis said:
when i have a hangover all i do is eat & eat,i'm starving gotta get something........hmmmm fish n chips? DAVE........:D

I've just put a big pan of lentils on for a curry! Yum!

sammclouis said:
stuffing face with pizza at this very moment yum yum :D

Chicken, lentils, chickpeas, onions, turmeric, cumin, garlic, ghee plus poppadoms & mango chutney, cauliflower bhaji all home made! Yummmm!

virgil said:
Chicken, lentils, chickpeas, onions, turmeric, cumin, garlic, ghee plus poppadoms & mango chutney, cauliflower bhaji all home made! Yummmm!
talk to my hubby,he's a terrible cook,that sounds gorgeous virgil,i will be there in 45 mins ha ha xx:D

sammclouis said:
talk to my hubby,he's a terrible cook,that sounds gorgeous virgil,i will be there in 45 mins ha ha xx:D

There is always an arguement in our house when I do a curry as I do enough to take to work the following day and everyone tries to either take it to school for lunch or SHMBO attempts to hide it for hers!

virgil said:
There is always an arguement in our house when I do a curry as I do enough to take to work the following day and everyone tries to either take it to school for lunch or SHMBO attempts to hide it for hers!
well i dont blame them as it sounds lovely,i just said to my hubby about your curry,i hope he takes the hint.......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back