Virgil

Trevor

Why is the green light next to your name on your posts not on :confused:

Red light area

Trevor said:

I think that as you progress the junior member, member, senior member your light changes colour?! I think that as I have the biggest mouth and am top poster I get the red light?!?

virgil said:
I think that as you progress the junior member, member, senior member your light changes colour?! I think that as I have the biggest mouth and am top poster I get the red light?!?
we pronounce you king of the wildies :D

virgil said:
Ah well now that i look closer it looks silver.:)

Trevor said:
Ah well now that i look closer it looks silver.:)

Actually I think it may go on number of posts (100,200,300?)as you and Samm are both senior members and you're are a light green and Samms is a bluey grey!

virgil said:
Actually I think it may go on number of posts (100,200,300?)as you and Samm are both senior members and you're are a light green and Samms is a bluey grey!
I think you are right thanks for that i will sleep tonight:rolleyes:D

virgil said:
i'm not sure,strange isnt it as i just had a new member talk to me with 2 posts and he had a blue 1......;)

Trevor said:

indicates if you on/off line move your cursor over it and see

Star trek

:eek: Virgil, I heard yesterday that they R to make a new Star Trek film:cool:
You could maybe advise the federation on "Cloaking":rolleyes:
Don't know if the Federation have this technology yet;)

***** said:
Romulan Cloaking devic:p :D :rolleyes: e!
Virgil, Why is ur green light not on & it says u are off line:confused:
I know u have just gone but it always says off line nowadays

Last edited by a moderator:
***** said:
Virgil, Why is ur green light not on & it says u are off line:confused:
I know u have just gone but it always says off line nowadays

I am such a premium being that I do not use a lowly green light, I have surpassed the levels for such a minor shade and have the superior red coloured hue that denotes my true standing!:D

Being totally honest Graham, I do not know! I have a red light that is never lit due to the cloak of invisibility that I acquired but I assume that if I were to discard the cloak my red light would shine a lovely green?!:D

so

virgil said:
I am such a premium being that I do not use a lowly green light, I have surpassed the levels for such a minor shade and have the superior red coloured hue that denotes my true standing!:D

Being totally honest Graham, I do not know! I have a red light that is never lit due to the cloak of invisibility that I acquired but I assume that if I were to discard the cloak my red light would shine a lovely green?!:D
So, Virgil, you are in "The Red Light District":rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back