View from a toilet thread

mossypossy

Free Member
Rules. Must be taken from the throne.
IMG_20190521_094723.jpg

We don't have a window, from the throne I can see myself in one of the mirrors so I might give this a miss wc.gif

Yes, ours too. Our van is German and without wishing to be stereotypical, one wonders why they thought it was a good idea have a mirror there.

Reflects the light better or to check for vampires.:scared:

Many years ago when I was working, I used to stay in some very expensive hotels on business. One of these overlooked Bleniem Park and the view from my bedroom was spectacular. The bathroom had plain glass windows and by pulling back the curtains I had still had incredible views of the estate. I was sat on the throne enjoying these views and people watching the visitors. The thought suddenly hit me that if I could see them, they could see me. But it wasn't a convenient (sorry) time to stand up and close the curtains.

They would only see your top half,thank goodness you remained seated.:scared:

The only view I get is the shower cubicle. (German van again).

No window in the toilet of my German van, I think they have a window tax over there...

However if past entries are allowed here's one from a few years ago - Coumeenoole Bay, Dingle Peninsula on the west coast of Ireland. The beach features in several scenes in the fiilm Ryan's Daughter. There is just enough room for a smallish van to overnight next to the beach but the road down is steep, narrow and twisty and packed with cars during the day.

Sat on the toilet as I took the pic!

71193-view-toilet-thread-2013-ireland-424-19-08-13-coumeenoole-bay-dingle-peninsula-view-bog-.jpg

2013 Ireland 424 19-08-13 Coumeenoole Bay, Dingle Peninsula - view from the bog!.JPG

Last edited:
The most important thing is, when standing up and setting up the camera for taking
a photo out of the toilet window, is to zip up your flies first you don't want to be
arrested for the wrong sort of exposure.

Post sent from cell 249a Wormwood Scrubs London WC 1.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back