Victron li charge

Derekoak

When I was converting my camper to diy lithium I attempted to buy a victron Li Ct a clever split charge relay that suits lithium voltages. Before I got the right thing I by mistake bought a victron Li charge. Because of a holiday it was too late to return it. I intend to sell it on ebay. Does anyone know what a Victron Li charge does?

Don't know but I have a Cyrix which seems to keep the engine battery happy and did so all through winter with no hook up. This is on all lead acid mind.

Cheers

H

Don't know but I have a Cyrix which seems to keep the engine battery happy and did so all through winter with no hook up. This is on all lead acid mind.

Cheers

H
I am very happy with my cyrix li ct which more than doubles the amps of charge of my previous 30amp ring rscdc30.
But what purpose a cyrix li charge really serves I do not quite grap.

Diagram shows it’s for an ac charger to li battery system rather than alternator powered lead starter & li battery setup.
Perhaps you could use it if you have a mains charger?
I’m only guessing I’m no expert
Edit - And yep it is like a safety valve on charger output.

Last edited:
When I was converting my camper to diy lithium I attempted to buy a victron Li Ct a clever split charge relay that suits lithium voltages. Before I got the right thing I by mistake bought a victron Li charge. Because of a holiday it was too late to return it. I intend to sell it on ebay. Does anyone know what a Victron Li charge does?

The Victron Cyrix-Li-charge 12/24V-230A will disengage immediately whenever its control input becomes free-floating, signaling cell over-voltage or
cell over temperature. In general, a cell over-voltage alarm will reset shortly after charging has been stopped.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back