Victron blue solar charge controller

1 Cup

Both Arrived all good but it's all on line or Bluetooth to set up !

Questing settings what number is my battery's 1 to 7 turn nob to ?

20240403_122746.jpg

That's the non Bluetooth version. The Bluetooth versions have the Bluetooth logo after the MPPPT 100 / 50
bt.jpg

Both Arrived all good but it's all on line or Bluetooth to set up !

Questing settings what number is my battery's 1 to 7 turn nob to ?
Connect the VE.Direct cable up to your Cerbo.
Then run VictronConnect on your Phone and instead of selecting "Local" you choose "VRM" (red box) and you will see a list (likely just 1 though) of VRM instances/setups you have access to

VE-1 by David, on Flickr
Tap on yours (I am choosing "* Monty" below)

VE-2 by David, on Flickr

You then get a picture of your Victron Main unit, such as a Cerbo GX in my case here

VE-2a by David, on Flickr
Tap on "Devices" (shown in Red Box above) and you see all your devices that are connected to the Victron Unit via cable. It doen't matter if they have Bluetooth or not, they are still listed if physically connected. The ones with the Red * below are not Bluetooth enabled but still are seen by VictronConnect

VE-3 by David, on Flickr

Just tap on the device you want to setup and you will go to it. Here I am using VictronConnect to access a non-Bluetooth BMV-700

VE-4 by David, on Flickr

Sorted!

Lovely . but not connected to vrm yet . So looks like I can reduce voltage down to 13.5 when instorage. As I do. Thanks Dave.
Fitted smart one for time being to cerbo via lead and Bluetooth to smartshunt.. Lovely.

Take photos of codes on the side of controllers as now 0000 / 1234 is not use 2024.there personnel to unit. 20 mins later I removed it and took photos.

Lovely . but not connected to vrm yet . So looks like I can reduce voltage down to 13.5 when instorage. As I do. Thanks Dave.
Fitted smart one for time being to cerbo via lead and Bluetooth to smartshunt.. Lovely.

Take photos of codes on the side of controllers as now 0000 / 1234 is not use 2024.there personnel to unit. 20 mins later I removed it and took photos.
Make a note of all the Serial Numbers , plus the PUK numbers on the Bluetooth units. always handy to have.
I wouldn't bother trying to configure the BlueSolar via the switch. Just wait until on VRM, much easier :)

Back