Vets near Belgium Border

• Thread starter Deleted member 58330
  • Start date

Deleted member 58330

we normally use vets at Malleray Sur Seine but coming back from Belgium end this time round, any good vets around Belgium border/Dunkirk way for pre return Dog checks. Heard sosme are very expensive in Calais itself. Thanks.

We used these back in May at Ypres Home - De Gouden Poort Very good English spoken. Can make appointments on line, once you register. About 20 mins walk from the Aire or you can park fairly near.

repost and update of a post that I made a while ago

Bray Dunes

If I find myself in this area, it's usually en-route back to the UK via the chunnel.
As I travel with my pooch, I always need to get him checked and approved for travel at a local vet.
So I'll need to hang about for a day or so.

The local vet is just around the corner form this site, Nathalie Delissen - ask for directions at the reception,
but briefly, out of the camp, turn right at the main road and walk around 1/2 mile, her clinic is on the right. In the village.

51 r Roger Salengro, 59123 BRAY DUNES. tél : 03 28 58 20 99. tél : 09 79 64 47 72

Bray Dunes is on the France/Belgian border, Adinkerke is the nearest town, perfect for a sack of ciggies and chocolate.

If you treat yourself to a couple of days at a campsite here, perhaps to freshen up and "do the tanks" etc I would recommend this campsite :

Home - Camping Club Perroquet Camping Club Perroquet ****, camping nord, camping dunkerque, camping qualite a la frontiere Franco-Belge

well worth 20 quid or so for a couple of nights of freshen up/recharge etc.

It is huge but each parcela is also huge, I've never been on a site that gives you so much space. pitches are mostly surrounded by hedges so they are all very private.

It is usually so peaceful there. Quite close to the beach, lots of sand dunes and lots of interesting dwellings around every corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back