Vehicle tracker

I have and like the TK range of small trackers but they are not insurance approved. That requires monitoring which is around £10 to £15 a month. In addition to tracking, they also can be set to Geo-fence your MH.

I am currently looking at SmartWater, anyone any experience of this system? £60 a year for home and MH. The window stickers are a powerful deterant, I am reliably told.

Any advice/thoughts?

Ed
I was once asked to clean it of a dashboard it's probably still on ,

I am currently looking at SmartWater, anyone any experience of this system? £60 a year for home and MH. The window stickers are a powerful deterant, I am reliably told.
When our house was burgled we were given a supply of smart water and stickers by the Police.
We used it to mark high value items and used some (and one sticker) on the MoHo.

There was no charge involved.
We have registered the water to our home address.

I am considering fitting a tracker to my MH but cant justify the cost of some of the high end kit, so wonder if anyone has tried one of these TK104 Magnetic Fleet Gps Tracker Tracking Device System for Car Vehicle Van Spy | eBay . if so how has it performed? thanks in advance.
We fitted a Gtech tracker this year, it was pretty costly but it's great, you can get a yearly subscription. Our MH is away getting fixed at moment and I can get a notification of when the van starts up & stops, it let's you know what the battery level is at everything.
If its stolen you phone the number on the card and they are right on it. Well worth the money. If you fit tracker yourself some insurances won't entertain.

I went with the Rewire Security personal tracker. You can leave it in the vehicle or any other thing you hope does not disappear. Subscribe to the GPS live too for Europe and uk so get history of trips. Works out less than 2 quid a week. Bit of a pain having to charge regularly but can be plugged in via usb. (Spare battery too) Location is very accurate. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back