Van repair

exwindsurfer

Well I took my van down to the repair garage today and guess what they gave me for a courtesy car........
a great big,in your face jumbo transit which I can't get in the drive!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow they going to bring me a short-wheeled transit out. Hopefully I'll have my van back for the weekend.

Well I took my van down to the repair garage today and guess what they gave me for a courtesy car........

Hopefully tomorrow they going to bring me a short-wheeled transit out. Hopefully I'll have my van back for the weekend.

On the bright side, you now know what you CAN fit on your drive, could be handy for future buys...........................:plane:

Jeff your missing a opportunity ,man with white transit for hire ,get in there son.

I heard Chris had ordered a new sofa, bed and kitchen whilst you got the tranny you can collect it, she's also wrote man with a van and your phone number on the back doors, something about you gettin off your arse, 😀😀😀😀😀

Geoff
Try not to get used to the Tranny cos you know you,ll want one. What,s the crack with the crash?
Jim.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back