Use of false number plates

Trevor said:
well i will be around that area for sure what you up to this weekend matey
i just asked her can we go away this weekend ,so i'mm just praying..mate:D :D

hillwalker said:
i just asked her can we go away this weekend ,so i'mm just praying..mate:D :D

Good luck mate, if you go away where will you go to.

funny02321.jpg

False plates

I gotta agree with Lady B, this form of deception is likely to end up in a spot of trouble, especially with recent terrorist threats. You dont want to wake up and find yourself surrounded by special forces now do you? Or maybe they are attention seekers and thats exactly what they want??? Did you check to see if they were wild campers and not Bin Liners brother in arms???

Did you notice how I replied to the thread and didn't start my own private conversation? Its the same when out wild camping, a bit of courtesy goes a long long way.

Gotta go, got some tax discs to print off on my laser jet.....

lady barnet said:
actually this is attempted deception - if could prove that they did it to avoid getting ticket -would need to prove the mens rea - though stating that brand new fraud legislation just introduced which i need to re-read as it happens - as makes what were previously civil matters criminal offences - and actually the possession of the plates themselves would come into the "going equipped" category - sound like a pair of baduns to me matey

Update on the conversation going on with our Pc. as I left.
It appears they were "joking"....."never did this on a road"...."were misunderstood"....."only collected foreign plates"......"the brackets were made because someone had once broken their UK. plate and it had been hard to replace".
I don't think that in somewhere as isolated as this, they imagined anyone would notice and ask questions!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back