UPDATED Post new spots direct from your phone/tablet

jeffcam

Where can I email POI of new locations I have found?

Sorry for not replying earlier.
I have a TomTom sat nav with its attendant software.
I also use Google Earth (KML as you know) and Mapsme on my android. Samsung 10in Tablet

I have a easy program on my PC called TOMTOM POI editor.
It obviously does Ov2 files but you can also import from KML and export to KML (and others)

Your Multiformat POI set is excellent and I guess you have a similar "GPS interchange" facility
Which email address can I sent POI's?

WellWornTraveller

Post new spots direc t from your phone

I had hoped that I had sent my position from my phone but obviously not. Am off to France/Spain/Portugal next weekend so will try and send via the Wildcamping App on my tablet. Are you interested in just wild spots or do you want free spots as well?

Bernie

Canalsman

I had hoped that I had sent my position from my phone but obviously not. Am off to France/Spain/Portugal next weekend so will try and send via the Wildcamping App on my tablet. Are you interested in just wild spots or do you want free spots as well?

Bernie
All contributions are welcome, and please provide any additional relevant information.

You need to ensure that your phone and tablet are able to send emails. This is the means by which location information is sent.

Have a great trip :D

Canalsman

Please note the additional note about submitting a POI location when you don't have a mobile broadband connection ...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)