Underslung lpg fitter Kent?

Clunegapyears

Asking for a solo lady traveller in Crete. She’s come out, new motorhomes, with a very very small Calor bottle. Which predictably has not lasted. I have suggested, as she has a very small cabinet for tanks, that she look at underslung LPG when she gets back home. She lives on the Medway in Kent. Does anybody know of a supplier/fitter who they could recommend. Many thanks.

Asking for a solo lady traveller in Crete. She’s come out, new motorhomes, with a very very small Calor bottle. Which predictably has not lasted. I have suggested, as she has a very small cabinet for tanks, that she look at underslung LPG when she gets back home. She lives on the Medway in Kent. Does anybody know of a supplier/fitter who they could recommend. Many thanks.

Arguably the best company in the business is GASIT and here on their website you can find the most local installer

I can personally recommend - worked on my ancient talbot :)
In Medway, ask for Neil

As usual wild campers has delivered. Thank you for recommendations ... about to have supper with her, so can pass on.

Asking for a solo lady traveller in Crete. She’s come out, new motorhomes, with a very very small Calor bottle. Which predictably has not lasted.
She put a lot of planning into her trip does she know she'll have to empty the toilet cassette at some stage, drain the grey, fill the fresh water or does she expect them to last forever as well ?

Last edited:
😂. She had a friend to drive over with her to Crete which is when the gas failed. She had left the hot water on permanently! So when she arrived she booked into a room here. Has been here two months. I think we’ve given her the nudge to get travelling. She has an esbacher for heating and a briefcase single gas burner for hot water, so she just needs to get the hose pipe fitment out of the water filler! A learning curve.
And for your info, I sometimes do the cassette!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back