Tyres

Hi CAS

Sheffield has some good tyre stockists. Although I've never used them for tyres (used them for exhausts as they make them for you in stainless) there is a tyre company on Holme Lane in Hillsborough (same road as towsure) and they have a branch on Sharrowvale Road, I think that they might have a branch out Frecheville way. If I were you I'd get the weights of your axles and go and see them, when they are quiet, for some advice. Although you question the cost of the tyres is it because they are better quality tyres, for some things you do get what you pay for.

Jon

Hi CAS

Sheffield has some good tyre stockists. Although I've never used them for tyres (used them for exhausts as they make them for you in stainless) there is a tyre company on Holme Lane in Hillsborough (same road as towsure) and they have a branch on Sharrowvale Road, I think that they might have a branch out Frecheville way. If I were you I'd get the weights of your axles and go and see them, when they are quiet, for some advice. Although you question the cost of the tyres is it because they are better quality tyres, for some things you do get what you pay for.

Jon

I agree there, but I want some that are easy available, and at a reasonable price, When i next need some im gonna go for 185/70 on the front and when the mot is due it will either pass or wont and if it doesnt ill stick with the
205s to be honest it all seems a bit like hard work just to change a few tyres. Very laxed you may think but thats me, thanks for all the advice anyway:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back