tv question

5000W Intelligent Invertor

I use a 5000W Intelligent invertor and so do our soldiers in Iraq. It has a remote so no need to climb into cupboards.
It runs really well with 2 sockets and is intelligent because it closes down when overloaded or battery going flat .
Have had it for 2 years with no problems and they are sold on Ebay.

Make? I havent got a clue...but could look. Think they are advertised as Intelligent Invertors with their capacity.

Its no more of a problem to run a large invertor than a small one.

hi mate i had one of those tvs and i pluged it into my 12volt socket on motoror home .it blew it had to get it repaired 60 quid and was told to get a 12volt stabliser i did and it works fine.

I wouldn't recommend running a TV on 12v straight from the leisure battery or vehicle battery.

I use a 230v/300w inverter costing £25 from Aldi which is ideal for phone/battery chargers, laptops, TVs etc. really handy when there isn't a hook up. Also useful when I need to plug in a lead lamp for doing any maintenance in the wild.

i got my adaptor from amperor direct service is exelent delivered mine in 2 days but as mentioned expensive. but better than finding out the hard way like i did best of luck

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back