Tupcox's tour bus heading home from spain .

Yes I think the temptation is to stop people coning in . not leaving if they are going to a country that will accept them . Rumour on local forum that Spain is getting ready to stop incoming ??? We have read Malaga airport shut but not sure of reliability ??
Yes on the Spanish TV today they were talking about stopping people coming into Spain

Hopefully they will allow people who are in Portugal through to catch their booked ferries home. Going to "habitual residences" exemption from Monday.
It won't affect me as I'm staying in Portugal, but there are some, mainly caravanners, here who have ferries booked in the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully they will allow people who are in Portugal through to catch their booked ferries home. Going to "habitual residences" exemption from Monday.
It won't affect me as I'm staying in Portugal, but there are some, mainly caravanners, here who have ferries booked in the next couple of weeks.
My friend that is staying on our land in Portugal was told that there could be a problem him driving back but he is ok with that if it comes to it he said he would leave the van there and fly back but now they are saying a lot of airports could shut for 2 weeks .

Just making my way from southern Spain to France - hoping to use the Somport Tunnel - my travel buddies think we’re going to be prevented from crossing into France ... I can’t believe that’ll happen without a major pronouncement! Am I being naive?

Just making my way from southern Spain to France - hoping to use the Somport Tunnel - my travel buddies think we’re going to be prevented from crossing into France ... I can’t believe that’ll happen without a major pronouncement! Am I being naive?
yes ok. pj

We went over the top into Spain last year by accident. We came out half way between Jaca and Huesca. Didn't see any customs posts up in the hills. Somport tunnel though would be easy to close. Good luck with your trip. Hope you get back safely.

They will want you out of Spain !

But will the French let you in ?

I suspect you will be OK...Maybe book a Chunnel ticket to show them ! (or Ferry)

If not take them to the European Court of Human Rights....Ooops !

Hi Mr & Mrs Tupcox,
We spoke in Murcia on Friday 13th just before you setting off home.
I managed to get my Roche Mazet wine at Calais, remember I told you about "The Guv Nor" 14%
I just got back home yesterday.
Safe travels, we may meet again another day

Hi Mr & Mrs Tupcox,
We spoke in Murcia on Friday 13th just before you setting off home.
I managed to get my Roche Mazet wine at Calais, remember I told you about "The Guv Nor" 14%
I just got back home yesterday.
Safe travels, we may meet again another day
Hi!! Great to hear from you. Glad you got your wine 😉 and managed to get home safely. we haven't managed to get any Guvnor wine but will keep it in mind for a later date.
We arrived back in UK last Tuesday the 17th. Done self isolation and now we're with family in the Midlands.
Keep safe and see you in a field sometime where we can share wine and stories of the great escape. 😊

Hi, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, met you in Olerone Saint Marie after we escaped from Spain. I just happened to find your name on this site.
where are you now ? George and Hazel, we were in the Hymer beside yourselves

Hi, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, met you in Olerone Saint Marie after we escaped from Spain. I just happened to find your name on this site.

Good morning lovely to hear from you .We are at home in bedworth warwickshire with our children .
Hope you got back home ok.

Hi. Mrs TupCox here. How lovely to hear from you!!. I hope you got back to Ireland ok and safely.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back