Tupcox's tour bus heading home from spain .

Murcia alcampo .£$%^ paper sales up

20200313_161603.jpg

On another motorhome forum someone has mentioned rumours of France closing its borders. :(

On another motorhome forum someone has mentioned rumours of France closing its borders. :(
Even if true, which I doubt, why would France want to keep in foreign nationals, they won’t want to add to their own problems. I don’t think getting out will be a problem as long as the ferries and tunnel keep running some sort of timetable ...........

Yes I think the temptation is to stop people coning in . not leaving if they are going to a country that will accept them . Rumour on local forum that Spain is getting ready to stop incoming ??? We have read Malaga airport shut but not sure of reliability ??

Even if true, which I doubt, why would France want to keep in foreign nationals, they won’t want to add to their own problems. I don’t think getting out will be a problem as long as the ferries and tunnel keep running some sort of timetable ...........

The members affected are in Spain and will need to pass through France. The clue is in the title of the thread. ;)

I was in Menton, which is on the French/Italian border, when the Italian lock down took place.

It appeared that the French police were stopping Italians from entering France.

So the same might occur if Spain does something similar.

I doubt that the French would prevent foreign nationals from leaving. There may be a future problem if the UK prevents entry from Europe ...

I hope that doesn't happen or I may be marooned in France come the end of next month!

Rather go without than indulge in uht Milk.:eek: Safe passage, home hope all goes well on your return journey.

Thats what I have always said about EU , if we wanted to close our borders then we should have just done it and negotiate from there . Thats what happens in other EU countries who havent run away scared

unless you actually have direct contact with the locals close up then there is no problem. being in your van, driving along you have no problems either, they cannot get at you unless the police stop you and infect you while demanding something or other. Jusy keep yourself to yourself no problems. Having my wife with me stops all contact with everybody, at all times, all the time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back