Trailer

bobj808

Free Member
Just bought an Anssems GT 500 trailer (Dutch) to tow behind my motorhome. Just the size we needed to take our Kampa awning, conservatory (as Kampa call it) table, chairs, boxes of Bulmers etc etc so we had some floor/bed/seating space left. Very impressed with the build quality and ease of pushing it about - feels weightless. It had only one trip out from new and got it for a very good price. Happy days. Bob

Last edited:
Love the idea of a trailer. But we wild a lot and think if a trailer would restrict which places we could fit in. We also reverse a LOT after navigation errors. So we’re stuck with full cupboards and wine boxes under the table!

What a price for a we box,wish i could get that sort of money,all i got for making this was £500 maybe im to soft.

Attachments

• file#2509.jpg
    file#2509.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 124
Love the idea of a trailer. But we wild a lot and think if a trailer would restrict which places we could fit in. We also reverse a LOT after navigation errors. So we’re stuck with full cupboards and wine boxes under the table!

We also tow a large Blue Line box trailer for our son's motocross - I always try and park in the paddock so I don't have to reverse - I'm terrible! Or I get him to reverse it for me. Good thing about the wee camping trailer is I can just unhitch it and manually reverse it as it's so light, thank goodness.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back