towbar

teachertrish

hi and merry xmas to you all, we have just bought a sunlight a69 from lazy days with transit running gear. underneath it looks like the rollerteam 700 with the ford chassis, does anybody know where i can get a towbar or tips/pictures to make one. also our mhome seems to be sore on the fuel(18mpg) although its only got 800miles on the clock. am i being hasty or is there a problem and do i need to get it chipped. thanks
trish and andy.

hi and merry xmas to you all, we have just bought a sunlight a69 from lazy days with transit running gear. underneath it looks like the rollerteam 700 with the ford chassis, does anybody know where i can get a towbar or tips/pictures to make one. also our mhome seems to be sore on the fuel(18mpg) although its only got 800miles on the clock. am i being hasty or is there a problem and do i need to get it chipped. thanks
trish and andy.
she's probably still a bit tight hopefully your consumption will get better when everything has loosened a little but if in doubt contact your dealer:D

fuel consumption

thanks for the reply, we got it from lazy days and we wont be going there for any warranty and as its running gear we will go to am phillip(ford dealer)

thanks for the reply, we got it from lazy days and we wont be going there for any warranty and as its running gear we will go to am phillip(ford dealer)
ford dealer will know best
btw welcome to wildcamping hope you enjoy the site, have a merry rest of xmas and a happy wildcamping new year:D:D

hi, trish & andy and welcome to wildcamping
you'll find all the help you need on this site
I can give you an answer to your mpg question
I always put in £50 worth and the price never goes up :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
sundown

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back