Too hot overhere

Belgian

27°C in Flanders; and this waether will last till at least Wednesday. Too hot ar once. :eek:
But no matter, tomorrow we are finally off to Normandy and Brittany for a few weeks. So meanwhile you got rid of me :D
All the best to all of you.

27°C in Flanders; and this waether will last till at least Wednesday. Too hot ar once. :eek:
But no matter, tomorrow we are finally off to Normandy and Brittany for a few weeks. So meanwhile you got rid of me :D
Enjoy the trip and get naked as often as possible, it helps you to cool down and keeps your wild camping spot clear of other visitors.

We'll let you know when (if) we discover wild places (naked or dressed)
(For going naked we are a bit overtime):D

Hia
Have a fab time
When I read your thread it brought back memories of my late husband (sounds daft saying that--late-- he was never late but very very laid back)
We have had a couple of hols over in that area of France.
We were late (there's that word again) starters to venturing over the waters.
:D:D:):rolleyes:
As I said enjoy yourselves and the culture oh not forgetting some of the wines:D:D:D

enjoy your trip
i hope you have time to exploor the carnaac area the standing stones and all that
last time i was near quimper we came across an old v2 launch site and all manner of wartime submarine bases intresting even if it was built by the jerrys slaves

Hi Leo hope you have a good time mate, we dont want rid of you so do not forget to come back. LOL;):cool:

No excuse for not staying in touch, many McDo's have free wi-fi here now, :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back