Toilet Roll

Polly

Hia

I have not posted a thread for years so I thought this would be a good one to start with

what type of toilet paper do you use

camping/caravan type

or

household type

John Wayne toilet roll.............Don't take s@@@ from anyone:lol-053:

softest one on offer in bm at the time :scared:

:wave: welcome home polly

hi polly, got to agree with basildog although the cheap stuff does seem easier to get out of the cassette.:wave:

Same as we do at home.

Also use it on the boat where we have a sea toilet that some people think has to have special paper. :boat:

Polly

hia

i have not posted a thread for years so i thought this would be a good one to start with

what type of toilet paper do you use

camping/caravan type

or

household type
hello polly nice to seeyou on here as well.we just use plain household paper

Nice to see you Polly, Nice.

Here's one that I think I put on here ages ago.

But worth another look.

paper.jpg

Rgd's Graham.

Oh well, If no-one else is going to, I guess I have to set things straight.

Polly, you must - I repeat MUST - only use the very special paper that is sold as RV toilet paper and sold only by RV specialty shops.

If you don't, your long-suffering toilet cassette will develop the most painful case of cassette constipation you have every experienced. The spout will be so blocked with undissolved paper that you will need a jackhammer to clear it. In extreme cases you will have to scrap the whole cassette and buy another.
Can't you see that RV equipment suppliers have only your welfare at heart so have spent squillions developing the special product that is guaranteed to dissolve instantly. Of course it is only natural that this very special stuff is five times the price of normal toilet paper and that is why ALL sensible RVers who understand the mathematics of market forces, research costs and the potential cost of not using it, buy dozens of rolls and stock up at every opportunity.

Don't you believe for an instant the widely held belief among the great unwashed (and unwiped???) mass of ignorant hoi polloi that the only reason smart people buy the special stuff is because they are stupid and gullible and stupid and have too much money. They are just plain jealous and wish they could afford it too.

To be honest I do not think it matters that much but you must remember to help the environment and to use the toilet paper on Both sides

and the other thing is if it 4 ply then you have to split down to single ply as this is being responseable camkper and helping enviroment you can always hang it out to dry which show that you care even more than most

What do bears do in the wood

A toilet???? I ensure I gather enough doc leaves......

Hia

I am so glad I asked such a sensible question to sensible people

:banana::banana::raofl::raofl:

we're only here ,with our collective wisdom and erudition,to put the less mentally blessed on the correct path,and thus need no further gratitude,although any question more complicated than'what bog roll?' could confuse us

Izal medicated loo paper ....for those hard to reach itchy bits!:scared:

Izal medicated loo paper

When I was a child we used this as tracing paper.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back