Tis a.?

The laird

Hymer 572 travel van
We get iit in a few weeks FF7FCBBD-E83C-4198-834B-DC29541BE5C5.jpg

Very nice Gordon, I agree with the others about beefing up security!!

Phill

Should be a nice comfortable unit. Don’t know about the Ford donkey upfront though.

Very nice machine Gordon, well done.
I think you will have the same problem as me though, if you wish to put sides on your awning. It will be difficult to open your habitation door because the door is very close to the awning side.
Generally, it will be very well built. You may want to change the microswitches in the taps to a pressure switch, they have a habit of lulling you into a false sense of security, and then need replacing just after you leave home!
If you are happy to do the odd bit of diy, get hold of a copy of the Reich Catalogue, you will find all the spare parts you will ever need for the habitation area.
Nevertheless you won’t go wrong with a Hymer, well thought out and good quality build. Enjoy!!

Security all in hand as is new gasit pipes etc .
Will be like fort blinking Knox when finished but at least the boss cannae sneak away with it without moi 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀🤪

Very nice machine Gordon, well done.
I think you will have the same problem as me though, if you wish to put sides on your awning. It will be difficult to open your habitation door because the door is very close to the awning side.
Generally, it will be very well built. You may want to change the microswitches in the taps to a pressure switch, they have a habit of lulling you into a false sense of security, and then need replacing just after you leave home!
If you are happy to do the odd bit of diy, get hold of a copy of the Reich Catalogue, you will find all the spare parts you will ever need for the habitation area.
Nevertheless you won’t go wrong with a Hymer, well thought out and good quality build. Enjoy!!

Cheers roger,yeah was thinking on a stop device to keep the door from going into it’s hold open latch

Here terry is that beside you at druridge bay you’re always at the back behind the hedge�� or in a ditch pissed or a ditch you created.��

Last edited:
Nice looking van Gordon, and seems quite compact.

Yeah a lot smaller but I not bad condition phil,we’re going to remove the wardrobe that’s located behind the drivers seat ,then install a seat/shoe cupboard to open it out Will post pics before and after and probably get shot down by some
Will dismantle the robe and store it incase it’s to get reinstated at some point

Oh dear, what have you done, a ford with a box on the rear, not a patch on yer ol classic A-class hymer.

Gordon, you do realise you can no longer park at the front at meets, you now default to the rear, hopefully behind a BIG HEDGE!!

Bongo> A-Class> Bigger Bongo. :sad:

Well we like it ,would like to see you sleeping in that new skateboard you’ve just bought😝

Oh dear, what have you done, a ford with a box on the rear, not a patch on yer ol classic A-class hymer.

Gordon, you do realise you can no longer park at the front at meets, you now default to the rear, hopefully behind a BIG HEDGE!!

Bongo> A-Class> Bigger Bongo. :sad:

😀👍✌️

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back