Tiny House needs a permenant home

• Thread starter Deleted member 74570
  • Start date

Deleted member 74570

My daughter lives full time in her 8'-20' Eco Tiny House (yes it's built on a chassis with wheels and is road legal)
She has recently had to move to a new field at short notice and would now love to find a permenant place for her home. Does anyone know a friendly landowner/farmer in the N.Wales area who would consider letting her pay a modest rent for the use of a corner of a field? She is self sufficient re heating and lighting so just needs water. She has skills to offer e.g. was a vet nurse for 8 years and then changed career and became a chef. She has "green fingers" and loves growing flowers, plants and veg. Since owning her house she has learned many new practical skills to tackle some DIY jobs. Any ideas anyone?

My brother lives and works in north Wales but doesn't own land sadly however he owns a shop in llangollen and knows a lot of the locals/farmers around the area. I ask him or maybe he could put something in his shop window

Ps a tiny house is my dream !! 😁

What about a add in farming magazine. Or I just typed in Welsh farmer forum faceb@@k. It could be a win win situation. Best of luck

Could have a look on wwoofing sites,if there's any of interest they may be able to come to an arrangement.

Thanks all for your suggestions. I will pass on to my daughter.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back