Things To Do

Kontiki

Maybe we should have tips on things we can do to look after & use our vans while we are stuck at home. I realise that some people store their vans away from home so its not possible. Many of us have it parked at home, while we can't go for a drive we can run the engine & even move it a bit just to at least turn the wheels to help the tyres. I'm fortunate I have a small enough van & a wide drive so I can turn the van around sometimes even manage a 3 point turn but usually 5 gets it done. If you have the space & now the clocks have changed why not have a day camping on the drive, get the awning out sit outside your van even get the BBq out try to make the best of it. Do all the jobson the van that you never seem to get time to do & usually rember when you are away. If like me look for the list of ideas & jobs to do on the van that stuck in a cupboard until the next holiday. In short if you can use your van at least it will give the neighbours some light relief. Maybe a competition with pics for the best driveway campsite?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back