things in the wrong place

t&s

in response to some comments today from ***** and others
yes i agree things are getting a bit spread out and it would be nice to keep our messages in some organised format
but as usual with most forum sites they do tend to get a bit muddled .
sometimes especialy for a new member it is a bit hard to know what to put where , especialy if you are answering a specific question or just want to add your piont of view
has any one any simple answer

yes i agree things are getting a bit spread out and it would be nice to keep our messages in some organised format
sometimes especialy for a new member it is a bit hard to know what to put where , especialy if you are answering a specific question or just want to add your piont of view

Err what comment today????:confused:

Hi terry&sue
I haven't noticed the comments you mention (but then I can be a bit slow)
I don't see a problem with messages being a bit muddled, So long as they follow, at least loosely, on the thread that they're posted in. If it seems that the comment you want to post is a bit away from the thread topic just start another one. A bit like this one.:)
Cheers
John

Err what comment today????:confused:
sorry yesterday ref fuel consumption

I would check other threads on this subject as it has been talked about before

sorry yesterday ref fuel consumption

I would check other threads on this subject as it has been talked about before

I put that on as help to the poster as there were more answers available to view.
I think you have taken the post in the wrong way:D

Hi terry&sue
I haven't noticed the comments you mention (but then I can be a bit slow)
I don't see a problem with messages being a bit muddled, So long as they follow, at least loosely, on the thread that they're posted in. If it seems that the comment you want to post is a bit away from the thread topic just start another one. A bit like this one.:)
Cheers
John
i admit i can be wrong and might be a bit to hasty in my comments

i admit i can be wrong and might be a bit to hasty in my comments

Not a problem as we all make mistakes:D
I was only trying to help by pointing out the other threads as I thought that a new comer to Wildcamping would not have known about them:D

Not a problem as we all make mistakes:D
I was only trying to help by pointing out the other threads as I thought that a new comer to Wildcamping would not have known about them:D
ile accept a slaped wrist
all the best
t&s

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back