Thetford C260 blade wont open

I am indeed. Mortehoe above Woolacombe. Don't tell me you have spare going for £20 and are just around the corner? If so, SOLD! :D
I am just round the corner but sorry not got a 260 only a 200, I have that problem with my 200 I take it apart with rubber gloves on, happens now a again just wash it out good first
There is Stowford leisure not far from you also a caravan breakers at Chivenor and at Umberleigh

I am just round the corner but sorry not got a 260 only a 200, I have that problem with my 200 I take it apart with rubber gloves on, happens now a again just wash it out good first
There is Stowford leisure not far from you also a caravan breakers at Chivenor and at Umberleigh

Thanks. Yes I think Stowford have one. £155 or £65 for the top bit.

Get one off these Barry if struggling to repair. Get a storage bag with BS on it aka Barry's Sh#t shovel :giggle:

1729336155530.png

Get a fresh up kit. I dare say you could have it delivered to the site you are on.
Then soak the old one in a detergent water mix for a few days. Light a cigar, then give it a good clean Remove the circular panel to do this and either renew it or get the necessary parts for repair.
This is what I did with mine, although I had a different problem.
End result is that you have 2 cassettes doubling your ability to stay wild. We all know the cassette capacity is the weakness in duration of off grid.

Davy

Back