The Super rich, The greed game.

tresrikay

Did anyone else watch this program last night? It kept me awake seething with rage, the things these vermin get away with makes your bullion robber look like a cut purse. The Hedge fund operators dealing in futures, i.e. the rising prices of oil, wheat, gold and other metals, charge their punters 2% whatever way it goes, If they make a killing as they are now they take another 20% on top. They then pocket these obscene profits and take them offshore, and guess what......... They don't pay a penny tax here or anywhere....... The slimeball that owns B.H.S and top shop, Debenhams etc awarded himself a £40 million bonus last year paid it into his wifes account in the Caymens and didn't pay a penny tax.:mad:......... Meanwhile these lowlife have been encouraging hard up yanks to take out mortgages they cant pay back.......... bundling them up with other loans to disguise them.......... selling them off all around the world.......... not paying tax, in fact recieving incentives and guarentees from Governments like ours, that if they dont make obscene ballistic megger bucks and it all goes pear shaped. That the good old tax payer:mad:.... (you and me ) will pick up the tab and bail them out so they can nip off to the Carribean for a few months to lounge about in the sun, untill the markets pick up and they can come back and suck a bit more of our blood................ HOW ON EARTH DO WE ALLOW THIS, AND WHY DON'T WE STOP IT. Some of these leeches had personnel fortunes of £3.75 :eek:Billion..... £2.5 billion :eek:........£2 Billion.:eek:.... some of the small fry only had hundreds of millions.:mad:...... they are in a win win situation if they don't make a fortune then we give them a handout............ and this is a LABOUR government!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The Rich get richer and the Poor get poorer - Twas ever thus...

Still doesn't excuse it though

unreal and un nessary no one needs that much money
and are they happy ? i dont think so
ime happy without that amount of cash
thank god i dont have a mortgage, it must be hard for some
i see rates intrest are up again and some have stoped giving mortgages
we now know where the money is and they intend to keep it i think
them super rich have it all in there pocket
but i would rather spend mine on a few gallons of derv and get away from it all

Feed the poor eat the rich, that would solve the problem.;)

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité,
Sorry, I'm only 219 years out of date :D:mad:

The peasants are revolting, well at least i think they are :eek: HOORAY

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

that may be said in jest or in a jokeular manner
but its also a true realisation of histrical facts
here are but a few money grabbing sumbags
from by-gone days

1649------king charles 1 of England (be-headed)
1793------king louis X1V of france (and his wife, who said "let them eat cake") (be-headed)
1918 -----tsar nicholas of russia (shot)
present day-----tony blair (yet to be decided)

and there are many more, who all met the same sad demise
but this story doesn't end here
the next chapter may be about to begin

in 1939 we were all too civilized, and thought
nothing could spoil our cozy little civilized lives,
just as we think today!
but mans greed thinks not of humanity,
and its that same humanity which rises up to crush the oppressor,
which will happen if we are pushed too far!

and thats my sermon for tonight! (donations to the sundown foundation)

Last edited:
I joke not Nick, up the revolution,:eek: The french one that is

i work for that slime ball philip green he stopped my xmas bonus because i was on sick with the treatment for cancer along with another member of his staff they treat us like crap and pay us peanuts. he wont even give us a decent pay rise this year. but like every thing else this goverment and the philipgreens of this country does to us we just accept it and have a little moan.

Last edited:
i work for that slime ball philip green he stopped my xmas bonus because i was on sick with the treatment for cancer along with another member of his staff they treat us like crap and pay us peanuts. he wont even give us a decent pay rise this year. but like every thing else this goverment and the philipgreens of this country does to us we just accept it and have a little moan.

Maybe its time for us to use the only tool in our armoury that we have to use, that is so simple and takes so little effort on our part.......... BOYCOTT THE BA****D'S. thats what I do....... I won't set foot in Tesco, as they are trying to buy out all our little shops, treat their staff like spongers.... Now all Slimeball Greens ( should it be green slimeball)........ shops are off my shopping list. Its only by hitting these LEECHES where it hurts that you have any effect and even if it doesnt, at least we know we are not adding to the PARASITES coffers.

he owns dorothy perkins .wallis .miss selfridges top shop top man and burtons and all the clothes are made in sweat shops abroad his profit margins are massive.and his wife has shares in m and s.

Last edited:
he owns dorothy perkins .wallis .miss selfridges top shop top man and burtons and all the clothes are made in sweat shops abroad his profit margins are massive.and his wife has shares in m and s

The only one of those I use is M&S, now thats on my dont go list........ and don't worry, If you want to shop safe from these global vampires, then go to your CO-OP, If you join then you part own it and everything they do is ethically vetted. I even bank with them now + you get a share in the profits. AND not a global bloodsucking vermin gets a penny piece of your money.......... doesn't that make you feel good.

The only one of those I use is M&S, now thats on my dont go list........ and don't worry, If you want to shop safe from these global vampires, then go to your CO-OP, If you join then you part own it and everything they do is ethically vetted. I even bank with them now + you get a share in the profits. AND not a global bloodsucking vermin gets a penny piece of your money.......... doesn't that make you feel good.

I feel much the same about Tesco. A friend of mine used to grow Cauliflowers for them. They used to take a year to pay. He went bust eventually
I know other people in Agriculture and apparantly all the big supermarket chains are as bad.

It is everywhere all over the world the same.
Today Alitalia is going bust, yesterday it was Swissair after they drained Sabena (went down) (not surprising Such A Bad Experience Never Again :D) and every time thousands of employees without jobs. And the shareholders.... no way :mad: Bloodsuckers

Newly released details of MPs' show that former Prime Minister Tony Blair claimed £116 to pay for his TV licence, his successor Gordon Brown claimed £2,000 for cleaning and ex-Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott claimed £4,000 for food in the space of a year :eek:

Talk about being greedy £4000 for food :rolleyes:

Newly released details of MPs' show that former Prime Minister Tony Blair claimed £116 to pay for his TV licence, his successor Gordon Brown claimed £2,000 for cleaning and ex-Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott claimed £4,000 for food in the space of a year :eek:

Talk about being greedy £4000 for food :rolleyes:

THIEVES, CAPITALISTS, POLITICIANS, they are all the same, get something for nothing at someone elses expense.

They are all the same. If the Conservatives win the Election, you can bet your bottom dollar, they too, will perform like the New Labour Govt: Everyone will be cussing the Cons: and when the next Election comes round, back come Labour or whoever else in power and the scams, filling their pockets, lies and deceit will continue. Looks like we wil always be onto a looser.

THIEVES, CAPITALISTS, POLITICIANS, they are all the same, get something for nothing at someone elses expense.

There are no real words to describe them, they take a lot and give very little.
I remember when they gave the pensioners a free TV licence but they had to be seventy five :eek: to qualify, a bit to old to watch TV and not a lot of OAP's would live that long, or would probably be to senile to remember to apply for it and that made me MAD.

WHAT AM I........... I'm a bit to scared to be a thief, but i would love to get the booty.............. I'm too unadventurous to be a stockbroker, but I would love to live their lifestyle............. I'm not talented enough to be a pop star, but I would love the fame.................. I'm not athletic enough to be a sportsman................. but I would love the medals..........ermmm!!!!!!!?????? OH I KNOW I WILL STAND FOR PARLIAMENT>>>>>sorted.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back