The Ram pub Brandon Suffolk

Geraldine

Hi Guys is the Ram pub in Brandon still open as on its FB page it says it is permanently closed.
Cheers.
David

Still no answer from anyone. This is quite an important question as the Weeting meet in July is normally held on the common ground attached to the pub.
Is the common ground still accessible for camping does anyone know.
Cheers.
David

Last edited:
Hi David, I've just spoken to Andy and the Ram is open as usual.

Apparently if you check the website outside of opening hours, it will show as closed, a bit like shop websites do.

Hi David, I've just spoken to Andy and the Ram is open as usual.

Apparently if you check the website outside of opening hours, it will show as closed, a bit like shop websites do.

Hey Rob what are these opening hours, as far as i'm aware its always open especially when you are in residence.

Hey Rob what are these opening hours, as far as i'm aware its always open especially when you are in residence.

I must admit Mark, I panicked when I read this thread and rang both Andy and Kath's mobiles but got no answer. Andy then phoned me back and I could hear the people in the pub in the background so I breathed a sigh of relief!.

Apparently Bongobaz is there tonight en route to Whitwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not get a reply in time, so we are at Jude's Ferry pub at Mildenhall. Very nice indeed.
Cheers.
David

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back