The cost of flu

• Thread starter Deleted member 3802
  • Start date

Deleted member 3802

started with an head cold on thursday by next morning i thought i was dieing (wife lol )asked the wife to get me something for it :eek:it cost a fortune what happened to beecham powders,goose grease and cinder water. Spent last two days in bed don't know if it was the flu or the shock:confused::D

i started on tuesday morning with a runny nose head ache s though it was just a cold on the way. but on wed i was on my way into hospital feeling like death was knocking on my door but after tests they got me on a course of antibiotics its eased it a bit still feel like crap doc wont let me back to work yet got to wait for xray reports they found a shadow on a lung and with having cancer they are taking no chances .

i started on tuesday morning with a runny nose head ache s though it was just a cold on the way. but on wed i was on my way into hospital feeling like death was knocking on my door but after tests they got me on a course of antibiotics its eased it a bit still feel like crap doc wont let me back to work yet got to wait for xray reports they found a shadow on a lung and with having cancer they are taking no chances .

I'm sorry to read your post I wish the news is only GOOD :)

I too hope all is o.k. r.a just keep thinking positive.

Thanks R A, just reading your post makes all of our ailments look so trivial:eek:

Best of luck to you.

thanks to you all for your concerns . i realy felt lifted to no so many people whom ive never met showed concern about my illness. well got results back today and the cancer not got my lungs so i am on top of the world and will keep fighting the beast once again thank you hope to meet you all one day soon. allan

the beast

Just keep on going lad,theres a lot of us out here rooting for you

weez
Tony

thanks to you all for your concerns . i realy felt lifted to no so many people whom ive never met showed concern about my illness. well got results back today and the cancer not got my lungs so i am on top of the world and will keep fighting the beast once again thank you hope to meet you all one day soon. allan
That's great news R A had a similar thing a few years ago, chest infection that wouldn't shift and a shadow on the x-ray. Turned out to be emphysema that was a relief cos I was expecting the big C too, not that emphysemas a good one, but still a relief that it wasn't the big C.

Keep fighting it mate and never give up!!
Regards Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back