The Acid Reflux Cookbook 2023 edition free on Kindle

Tezza33

The Acid Reflux Cookbook: A 28-Day Stress-Free Meal Plan for Heartburn Relief | 1200 Days of Tasty and Healthy Recipes to Rapidly Reduce GERD & LPR Symptoms Kindle Edition​

How to Treat Acid Reflux at Its Source, Not Just Its Symptoms, Revealed by a Nutrition Expert, and... Taste the Flavors of Food Again Without Worrying About Your Health!
The Acid Reflux Cookbook is a comprehensive guide to relieving heartburn and reducing the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR). This cookbook provides a 28-day stress-free meal plan, as well as 1200 days worth of tasty and healthy recipes, to help you rapidly reduce your acid reflux symptoms.

The cookbook is designed to be easy to use and includes recipes that are simple to prepare using everyday ingredients. Each recipe is carefully crafted to avoid common trigger foods that can aggravate acid reflux, such as spicy and acidic foods. The book also includes nutritional information for each recipe, so you can make informed choices about the foods you eat.
That's why I put together this incredible cookbook: to provide you with a step-by-step guide that will lead you through this process and help you gain complete control over your digestive system from the ground up, and to provide you with a massive collection of amazing meals that you can actually enjoy almost daily and eat without negative consequences.
Take a look at the contents:
Avoiding Lifestyle Changes: A Guide to Treating GERD and LPR
Acid Reflux: The True Causes and Symptoms (and a Permanent Cure)
Controlling acid reflux is easier than you might think when you know what foods to eat, how often to eat them, and what to avoid.
The question is, what shall we quaff? And what shouldn't you drink?
What are the foods you should never eat? Even if you no longer suffer from Acid Reflux?
You and your family will love these super tasty, gut-friendly breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Smoothies, desserts, and other tasty treats to indulge in on a daily basis and share with loved ones.
Plan your meals for the next 28 days and you'll be more likely to stick to them.
The recipes and easy-to-follow instructions are accompanied by stunning photographs.
There's even more!

In addition to the recipes, The Acid Reflux Cookbook provides valuable information about acid reflux and its causes. The book explains how certain foods and lifestyle factors can contribute to acid reflux, and offers practical tips for managing symptoms. The cookbook also includes advice on meal planning, grocery shopping, and food preparation, making it a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to improve their digestive health.

Whether you are looking to manage your acid reflux symptoms, or simply want to eat healthier, The Acid Reflux Cookbook is an essential addition to your kitchen. With its stress-free meal plan and delicious recipes, this cookbook will help you take control of your digestive health and enjoy delicious meals without worrying about heartburn or acid reflux.

This book is the excellent resource for anyone struggling with reflux, whether it's a chronic condition or something that pops up every once in a while.
Consequently, don't think twice about it. Download the Stress-Free Acid Reflux Cookbook and Start Feeling Better Today!

81UVJ72laqL._SY466_.jpg

Get it quick while it is free

I nabbed this one as well Terry, Julie suffers from Acid Reflux as part of her condition. Thanks!

The Acid Reflux Cookbook: A 28-Day Stress-Free Meal Plan for Heartburn Relief | 1200 Days of Tasty and Healthy Recipes to Rapidly Reduce GERD & LPR Symptoms Kindle Edition​

How to Treat Acid Reflux at Its Source, Not Just Its Symptoms, Revealed by a Nutrition Expert, and... Taste the Flavors of Food Again Without Worrying About Your Health!
The Acid Reflux Cookbook is a comprehensive guide to relieving heartburn and reducing the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR). This cookbook provides a 28-day stress-free meal plan, as well as 1200 days worth of tasty and healthy recipes, to help you rapidly reduce your acid reflux symptoms.

The cookbook is designed to be easy to use and includes recipes that are simple to prepare using everyday ingredients. Each recipe is carefully crafted to avoid common trigger foods that can aggravate acid reflux, such as spicy and acidic foods. The book also includes nutritional information for each recipe, so you can make informed choices about the foods you eat.
That's why I put together this incredible cookbook: to provide you with a step-by-step guide that will lead you through this process and help you gain complete control over your digestive system from the ground up, and to provide you with a massive collection of amazing meals that you can actually enjoy almost daily and eat without negative consequences.
Take a look at the contents:
Avoiding Lifestyle Changes: A Guide to Treating GERD and LPR
Acid Reflux: The True Causes and Symptoms (and a Permanent Cure)
Controlling acid reflux is easier than you might think when you know what foods to eat, how often to eat them, and what to avoid.
The question is, what shall we quaff? And what shouldn't you drink?
What are the foods you should never eat? Even if you no longer suffer from Acid Reflux?
You and your family will love these super tasty, gut-friendly breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Smoothies, desserts, and other tasty treats to indulge in on a daily basis and share with loved ones.
Plan your meals for the next 28 days and you'll be more likely to stick to them.
The recipes and easy-to-follow instructions are accompanied by stunning photographs.
There's even more!

In addition to the recipes, The Acid Reflux Cookbook provides valuable information about acid reflux and its causes. The book explains how certain foods and lifestyle factors can contribute to acid reflux, and offers practical tips for managing symptoms. The cookbook also includes advice on meal planning, grocery shopping, and food preparation, making it a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to improve their digestive health.

Whether you are looking to manage your acid reflux symptoms, or simply want to eat healthier, The Acid Reflux Cookbook is an essential addition to your kitchen. With its stress-free meal plan and delicious recipes, this cookbook will help you take control of your digestive health and enjoy delicious meals without worrying about heartburn or acid reflux.

This book is the excellent resource for anyone struggling with reflux, whether it's a chronic condition or something that pops up every once in a while.
Consequently, don't think twice about it. Download the Stress-Free Acid Reflux Cookbook and Start Feeling Better Today!

View attachment 124166

Get it quick while it is free

Apparently Johnny Vegas used Gaviscon as a sauce on his kebabs, it saves him getting up in the night with acid reflux. 😳

Unfortunately only seems to be free if you subscribe to Kindleunlimited (on my Amazon account anyway).

Got any recipes that stop you farting?! :unsure:

Neil seems to have some sort of dead animal lodged in his backside making noxious emmissions for several weeks now... gas mask territory, I kid you not! 😳😱🤢 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here's a recipe which will sort it Marie;

I tin of soup.

I teaspoon of Cyanide.

Bring to the boil, stir well, watch him eat it and smile.

I prefer dropping Maggy off than when she drops me there, I have one every six months and hate it:sick:
Me too, fun aint it, not the Maggy bit, but the other thing that some chaps happily pay money for, but I too hate it

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back