Thats Ma Boy

lenny

Heres a little pic of my youngest son ,Connor, doing what he does best:eek::cool:

DSC01943.jpg

Whats your screen saver?:)

Looks like a future champion in the making there Lenny, a chip of the old block.:cool:

I've got one of those too.

Attachments

• P5310095new.JPG
    P5310095new.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 88
Flying high

Great to see the kids having a ball!

Who says the youngsters only sit and watch TV/computers.

Granddaughters hockey group had 67 youngsters at training session this week.

any more photos of any other Kids in action?

Weez
Tony

Looks like a future champion in the making there Lenny, a chip of the old block.:cool:

Cheers Trev, Connor tells me that they are unable to make the next step up cos the facilities don,t exist in the UK for practicing somersaults:eek:(soft landing sites) and even he's not brave enough to try one on our stone sites;):D

Great to see the kids having a ball!

Who says the youngsters only sit and watch TV/computers.

Granddaughters hockey group had 67 youngsters at training session this week.

any more photos of any other Kids in action?

Weez
Tony

Hiya,Tony, see Polly's posts , she has lots of action shots of her grandson on his motorbike;):)

nor tells me that they are unable to make the next step up cos the facilities don,t exist in the UK for practicing somersaults:eek:(soft landing sites) and even he's not brave enough to try one on our stone sites;):D
Thats typical of this country no facilities for talented young people, it sucks!

Great stuff Lenny, looks like he is auditioing for E.T. The Musical, currently being scripted by Andrew LLoyyyooddd Webber ( because of his striking resemblance to E.T):D and Jason Donovan.( because of his striking resemblance of a bike basket).
I hope he keeps it up, you never Know LONDON 2014 ( thats when the stadiums will finally be ready) he could be a copper medalist.
In 2011 the prime minister Boris Johnson has decreed that the Olympic medals at the 2015 Olympics will be 1st copper. 2nd steel, and 3rd polystyrene, to help recover some of the over run costs now expected to be 22096 billion pounds,
The swimming events will be staged in the Lake in Hyde park and the Athletics in Bermondsey dog track, and the cycling in a marquee off the north circular road.
As the Olympic village will not be ready untill 2062, all athletes will be accomodated in B&B in Southend and Clacton.:confused:;):)

Last edited:
Hey Lenny whats the update on your lad, hope he is improving

Operation tomorrow afternoon to pin the clavicle together, then hopefully out by the weekend, can,t beleive how brave he,s been through this although I think he,s a little nervous at the mo;).

Operation tomorrow afternoon to pin the clavicle together, then hopefully out by the weekend, can,t beleive how brave he,s been through this although I think he,s a little nervous at the mo;).
Wish hi all the best from me Lenny, I am shure he will be OK mate.:)

All the best for tomorrow for Conner and you and his Mum, Lenny. Didn't hear/read about this until today so all the best from JIM & LIZ.

hi lenny all the best to connor he will be ok , looking at the pics he is some tough cookie wouldn't catch me flying through the air on a bike like that give him my best .

That's my boy

Hope the op went well,me thinks you are going to be forking out for a new bike for Connor very soon:)Andy

Hia
not been on site for a bit due to dad being in hospital he's still in.
looked on the hayfield post and read about Conner so came onto this post to find out whats happened.
Wishing Conner a speedy recovery and keepin fingers not bones crossed he will soon be back performing heart stopping stunts to get your heart rate going :D:D

postponed

Thanks all again, Connors operation has been put off till tomorrow:(, apparently the wrong pins or plates arrived so op couldnt go ahead.
And we thought WE had problems getting parts for our vans:eek:
Hopefully it will be all done and dusted tomorrow and we can begin to get him back on the road to recovery.

Thanks again:), It,s been such a long week:(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back