That’s me.

Mightyduk1

Found a nice quiet corner in a industrial estate in Leeds, heater on full blast. Should have a good sleep. IMG_0066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footballs on.[emoji122][emoji122]IMG_0118.jpg

Dear Mr Duck I feel the need to engage in conversation with you as you appear to be talking to yourself but I can relate to that stuck on an industrial estate in LEEDS not much of a view to admire lol.y

Last edited:
Dear Mr Duck I feel the need to engage in conversation with you as you appear to be talking to yourself but I can relate to that stuck on an industrial estate in LEEDS not much of a few to admire lol.

I’m happy here, didn’t get much sleep the last few nights. So a quiet spot is perfect for tonight. Thanks for thinking of me tho, that’s really nice of you. I’m nice and warm, coffee in hand watching the FA cup game. It’s perfect.

You will be getting more sleep than me I live on the A666 and due to the (not so) smart motorway being made they have shut the M60 for the last 6 nights and diverted the traffic past my house I am off to southport tomorrow for a good nights sleep enjoy leeds

I’m in Leeds, don’t say it too loudly, I’ve heard leeds don’t like them. lol.

I am from Barnsley and I have followed them all my life, we are grateful to Leeds for Cantona :bow:

That’s one of the reasons Leeds don’t like them, Man U took all there best players. When they were good, well reasonably good. lol.

Go on.then. Kev..
I'm an ex Leeds Loiner.
Which industrial estate are you on ?
East Leeds, West. , Gizza clue?
Not to far away is Otley Chevin. Look for the Royalty Pub and Surprise View car park.

Go on.then. Kev..
I'm an ex Leeds Loiner.
Which industrial estate are you on ?
East Leeds, West. , Gizza clue?
Not to far away is Otley Chevin. Look for the Royalty Pub and Surprise View car park.

Cross green near a building made of plants. I think I’ll be heading down the M1 for a few miles tomorrow, I’m thinking maybe Northampton, I’ve never been there.

Yes it was lovely, hooked the generator up this morning and sorted the van out and gave it a oil change. Went to the tip to get rid of my rubbish. Got told I need a permit!!!! Nice man let me get rid anyway. Busy morning took me till now. Sorry for late reply.

How did the interview go the other day?

They told me the job wouldn’t start for 6 weeks!!! I’m not hanging around that long. But I think they could of told me that when we was on the phone to them?!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back