Texas sites open soon

MOJO

Free Member
Our USA trip in 2018 means we still get emails from sites. Seems they plan to re open 1 May in Texas.

I think camp sites should be well down the list for reopening,simply because of the shared facilities,I wouldn't mind if my job didn't depend on them being open. The way the Yanks have gone about this I can see them getting hit hard with a second wave of infections later in the year.

Just seen on the news, following relaxation of lock down in NZ, the busiest places were McDonalds, KFC and Burger King.:sick:

Just seen on the news, following relaxation of lock down in NZ, the busiest places were McDonalds, KFC and Burger King.:sick:

I saw a pic of people queuing in their cars for up to three hours for McDonald's drive thru,think it was in the States,I've never seen the attraction myself but I've always thought they were quite cunning with their happy meals for kids,hook em early,hook em for life.

I saw a pic of people queuing in their cars for up to three hours for McDonald's drive thru,think it was in the States,I've never seen the attraction myself but I've always thought they were quite cunning with their happy meals for kids,hook em early,hook em for life.

Did it in France too, French mate sent me pic. France, of all the places to queue for a McDonald's 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back