Tesco points

jann

Is it possible to use Tesco points on ferries for a motorhome?

When I looked at tesco website and followed the link to Irish ferries it said it was for cars and motorbikes only

I think the cars & motorbikes only thing only applies to Irish Ferries - ie you can still use Stena or P&O.

And I think ***** is wrong, in that you can convert Tesco rewards to Airmiles, which can (I believe) be converted to most ferries - I've never managed to work out what the conversion rate is, so I'm not sure if it's a good deal.

Tesco vouchers can be used with Siblu (Old name for Haven Europe), Princess Cruises, P&O cruises, Cunard, Eurotunnel, P&O Irish, Irish Ferries, Wight Link and Stena Line.
Have just been through our Rewards booklet for the above info.

well i have just watch hugh ferneys fish fight on tv he proved that tesco use nets to catch tuna and anything else that swims but still deny it there fuel is cheap but crap they are putting farmers out of buisness their carbon foot print is one of the worst in britain and all for a few lousy points.they are killing this country along side this govorment.

well i have just watch hugh ferneys fish fight on tv he proved that tesco use nets to catch tuna and anything else that swims but still deny it there fuel is cheap but crap they are putting farmers out of buisness their carbon foot print is one of the worst in britain and all for a few lousy points.they are killing this country along side this govorment.

So why have you missed out dwarfs, lesbians, albino rats, bald headed men & foreigners, may I ask?

Dezi

So why have you missed out dwarfs, lesbians, albino rats, bald headed men & foreigners, may I ask?

Dezi

A little unfair, I think - he was making a perfectly valid point that Tesco's business methods and ethics leave a lot to be desired. Probably not much worse than other supermarkets, though (although I am reluctant to shop there until Shirly Porter returns the millions she was found guilty of stealing from Westminster Council).

A little unfair, I think - he was making a perfectly valid point that Tesco's business methods and ethics leave a lot to be desired. Probably not much worse than other supermarkets, though (although I am reluctant to shop there until Shirly Porter returns the millions she was found guilty of stealing from Westminster Council).

Au contraire, I was not being unfair, a little, or otherwise. As far as I am concerned Tesco can be criticized all day long, along with a few others I could mention.

I was simply making light of the scatter gun approach.

As for dear dear Shirley, the working mans friend, "shot at dawn" I believe is the correct procedure.

Dezi

Au contraire, I was not being unfair, a little, or otherwise. As far as I am concerned Tesco can be criticized all day long, along with a few others I could mention.

I was simply making light of the scatter gun approach.

As for dear dear Shirley, the working mans friend, "shot at dawn" I believe is the correct procedure.

Dezi

Fair enough, then - especially on the last point.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back