telstar

flashingblade

hi there. this one is aimed at telstar. did i spot you down hereford not too long ago? i was visiting my brother, who is on camp down there and was sure i saw your van. pressume only yours has telstar printed on the rear !?

not spotted yet!

sorry No. Mine has been in the garage for the last couple of weeks.

I really need that nice sticker Admin is arranging!

It'll be at Donny in a few weeks though.

Jon

sorry No. Mine has been in the garage for the last couple of weeks.

I really need that nice sticker Admin is arranging!

It'll be at Donny in a few weeks though.

Jon

Thats strange Jon, I could have sworn I seen your van in the laybye at Scotch Corner last week being used as a Burger Van:eek::D:p.

dont suppose it,s yours cos yours was in a garage ,miles away:rolleyes::eek::p

I don't think that even my friendly dealer would steep that low. All joking apart the lady in charge of aftersales is wonderful and helpful. I only bought from them because they were the first to appraoch me at the Birmingham show. I keep complaining that they are 80ish miles from me, so its a two vehicle trip to take it in and leave it, to collect later. However, I cannot complain about them, they are always helpful and complete the work.

I have used two nearer dealers for servicing and warranty work, both main dealers andvery good, unfortunately the one a stones throw away from where I live went bust a couple of years ago. Perhaps they were too nice and not charging enough!

Jon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back