Tefal ingenio

Wanderlust

Does anyone use these in there vans ? We are thinking of using these in our van as a space saver they come with plastic lids you can use in the fridge with detachable handles

Yes I have set. They have been around in French supermarkets for years. The prices vary quite a bit. I think they’re great, very space saving. The only criticism I possibly have is that the lids just sit on top of the sauce pan but it something I can live with. I have the saucepans and the wok shaped pan.

Ingenio

We use them but with universal lids on the stove not the tefal individual ones, which take up too much space in the camper . The ones not in the camper are at home, very good non stick.

I’ve just seen the on the net in a site called “studio” for £130 including delivery. So a fiver less than caravan club offer. I find their space saving abilities excellent

Like that you can get smaller sets and extras seperately. Not everyone wants all of them.

Yes used them for years, picked them up from France. They are really excellent quality, and all stack inside each other, so very handy for the motorhome

yes we use them, very good, non stick, nest together and fit in a drawer, one small niggle is the handle damages and wears the non stick around the rim of the pans. Don't use the plastic storage lids as often as we thought. Recommend for van use.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back