TEC German motorhome for sale

David & Ann

TEC 640, 2002 Fiat, Ducato JTD. Left hand drive, 2.8 ltr, Turbo diesel. 128 BHP. Engine chipped, have 150 BHP, 5 gear manual. Permissible weight 3.5 Tonnes38000 kms. (23750 miles) Engine has been reconditioned from used to new with KM dial set at 0 Kms. Have Bill for reconditioning. Length 6.40 mtrs. Power steering, ABS, Rear-end stabilisers, Reversing camera, Reversing sensors with digital display, Reversing warning bleepers, Day time running lights, Air ride suspension with dials / gauges for in / deflating. Pump for air ride. Motorbike rack. 240v socket charger. Rear lighting panel, 2 removable aluminium storage boxes fixed to motorbike rack. Motorbike rack will take up to 120 Kg’s in weight. 4.5 meters Awning, Electric step, Outside entrance light, Security swing arm for entrance door, inside security locks with keys for both cab doors. Alarm system for all doors and windows including engine bonnet also with inside alarm sensors. 3 outside storage spaces with doors, alarmed. Outside shower with shower hose and head, Outside gas connection for grilling/cooking, socket for plugging 12v and 240v connections. 3 roof windows, bathroom, overhead cab bed and rear lounge. Large Panorama roof window electrically operated with remote control. All windows have fly nets and sun-shade rollers. 2 roof top Solar panels 80 watts each. Fold up ladder for roof, roof railings all round. Fully automated Kathrin Satellite dish with 2 sets of receivers, for German and English TV. These need resetting. Flat screen 15” TV with DVD built in, VCR. Complete lighting system interchanged all bulbs to LED lights (MR11-6L, cool white, 13 lights in all)

Rear U shaped lounge/diner, seats 6 with collapsible table to sleep 2 adults. Large rear window and 2 side windows around U shape lounge/diner. Window above kitchen area. Large window over 2nd diner area. All windows are double glazed. Driver and passenger pilot seats pivotal with arm rests. 2 seater settee diner table behind driver’s seat. Swing out extension table as diner. Overhead cab bed for 2 adults, with window. 3 way gas fridge with larger freezer compartment, 3 flame gas cooker with wash basin and worktop, Hot water boiler, Hot air blower heating system, Toilet with wash basin and shower, One action filling system, fills fresh tank, boiler and toilet simultaneously, Electrics, have 2 and 3 pin facility, 12 volts and 240volts. 3 x 110 AH batteries with 1000w Inverter in habitation area. A total of 11 large and 11 small storage spaces all around including large storage spaces under the cooker sink and worktop. Fresh water tank, 100 litres, could be filled from inside or outside. Waste water tank, 80 litres, can be emptied from inside, valve in floor. Water safety valve. 2 x 11 Kg gas bottle storage compartment with double gas connectors. Plus 2 x 11 Kg spare bottles. Radio with CD player and USB connection. Garmin Nuvi 250w Sat: navigator with cigarette lighter socket connection. Gas Carbon Monoxide alarm. Repair manual CD. Fully serviced, new MOT. For sale for £17600. Everything listed here is included in the sale. Maybe 19 years old , most parts are 4/5 years old as kept in top condition. AA/RAC Inspection welcome. Internal pictures will be sent by email as there are a lot of them. Inspection anytime by appointment. e-mail: david1942ryan@gmx.com
003 (1).JPG
003 (2).JPG
004.JPG

£50 and in installments if ok with you, looks 100% good luck with the sale.

Wow!! a lot of kit.
I could go to £60 cash ,, your bid?
I am a bit old school in my thinking, by £60 if you mean £60000,no way I can except that, it is well over the amount I quoted, if you meant £6000, you are way off mark, if you meant £60 as I read it, I wish to make no comment. Thank you for your offer anyway. Have a nice day, sun is shining in Cornwall at the moment. Kind regards David

I am a bit old school in my thinking, by £60 if you mean £60000,no way I can except that, it is well over the amount I quoted, if you meant £6000, you are way off mark, if you meant £60 as I read it, I wish to make no comment. Thank you for your offer anyway. Have a nice day, sun is shining in Cornwall at the moment. Kind regards David
JUst a tad of banter, good luck with the sale as its a smasher of a van. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back