Tavisall

Polly

Hia
just a quick word from Tavisall C & C C site.
Brill site updated their loos and showers I don't understand as they didnot need updating gone more environmentally friendly
parked very near to play park at my request (can't believe i did that) My 2 are the only children on site. Our George as ruined a quite week for some (sorry)
Just across the road and plenty of track for easy bike riding or walking and wheelchairs. Brill
Started with 2 grandsons and now down to 1 --- little legs could not stand the pace so to speak and as gone home. so I am left with george the less docile so to speak.
Just remind me when I have these brain waves to think again. No its not been bad the downside was they both wanted to sleep with me ---- with me in the middle. and this hot weather :eek::eek:
oh and us all going to bed at 9.00 and to go to sleep as well---- no reading for me and a cut down on my drinky poos :eek::eek:
I even went to sitting outside till George joined me and started to read my book for me
Anyway I have counted at least 4 motorhomes with cars on tow so to speak on site.

Does anyone else feel like I do and want to go and ask other m/h's if they know of the forum

Back home tomorrow so photoes will appear and yes we came across a tractor/jcb on our travels.
Came over to chesterfield route wow I don't know which is worst for me Woodhead or the A619 ( i think that was the number) anyway lets see which way the SAT Nav sends me back :eek::eek:
Must say the views when I could look were good though

Nice post Polly, I assume you enjoyed yourself really, I love time spent with the Grand bairns and the fact you can hand them back when the novelty wears out:D

Hia
I am home came back through Bakewell and we stopped off for lunch/dinner lovely couple of hours.
now what is that sound i do believe it is called PIECE AND QUITE/QUIET
Till tomorrow when i have got them both for just the day. We're going bowling first and then a treat to McDonalds (ugh I here you saying) but I love chocholate milk shakes
I wanted to go to pictures and have a sleep but our George cannot sit still long enough--- mind you I can't either.
photoes later on.
Going to hoover Gladys out she is not use to kids so to speak:eek::eek:

Glad you hdood time,

you should have put some pics on of the site/van.

all the best

Craig

Hia
Photoes has promised

top of this hill is the highest point of Silver?? woods I think???

May2009011.jpg

Look at the hill behind

May2009026.jpg

Tractors always show up ha ha ok it was a JCB

May2009034.jpg

The lads explore

May2009030.jpg

picnic time

May2009012.jpg

Gladys in residence ----look at the picnic table curtisy of the site good idea
May2009019.jpg

and the playpark.

May2009003.jpg

as I have said a great site and we didn't even get to aldi/lidl or was it netto
We didn't go anywhere so to speak but we did alot on this land that was available for us to enjoy

Hia
Tell you what lenny lets get a basket on the front and remake the hovis advert:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back