Talk about anything

GARY ENGLISH said:
Your hubby says you dont shut up ,my wife can not belive i am still on here ,i am usually quite, must be this site.I tell hear its because she talks to much.:D
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha its like a hobby being on here though!!!
they say its good to talk gary :D

sam

I think she is a little nervous,sausage rolls nice getting posh with volvounts,think spelt that wrong you no what i mean.Do you no if any of the others have children, my little girl will be coming.

GARY ENGLISH said:
I think she is a little nervous,sausage rolls nice getting posh with volvounts,think spelt that wrong you no what i mean.Do you no if any of the others have children, my little girl will be coming.
i dont know gary...but im sure there will be plenty on the camp site...she wont be bored im sure...how old is your little girl :)

sammclouis said:
72van....how you doing??
you got your baby yet?
Hi Samm
got me M/H last monday :) really happy with it :D :D :D .................going on first trip tomorrow to the new forest. :D :D
Hows you ?

sam

She is 12 not that young .Just read you piece on polishing do you wax the whole van every time you wash it.

72van said:
Hi Samm
got me M/H last monday :) really happy with it :D :D :D .................going on first trip tomorrow to the new forest. :D :D
Hows you ?
great one.......glad you are pleased with it.you will have to come & show it off...sorry you cant make the stratford meet up..
enjoy your weekend in her..:p
im doing ok...looking forward to the weekend,iv been busy getting the m/h ready all wk..you know what its like when you are looking forward to a break from work!!
so when did you get the m/h..is this your 1st weekend away?

GARY ENGLISH said:
She is 12 not that young .Just read you piece on polishing do you wax the whole van every time you wash it.
im sure she will make some friend on the site!!!
she will have fun..fun..fun :)
i definately do not polish the m/h everytime...no way..normally dave washes the m/h but i said come on lets polish her for the weekend...so we did.we have o ly had the m/h since sept 06 and this is the 1st time we had the chance to do it...weather & time i mean!!
she looks good (to me anyway) :D

72van i just saw you got m/h on monday..so this'll be the 1st weekend away!!
wow i bet you are well excited :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
great one.......glad you are pleased with it.you will have to come & show it off...sorry you cant make the stratford meet up..
enjoy your weekend in her..:p
im doing ok...looking forward to the weekend,iv been busy getting the m/h ready all wk..you know what its like when you are looking forward to a break from work!!
so when did you get the m/h..is this your 1st weekend away?

picked it up last monday morning from Marquis, really impressed with their service................... it will be our first trip, going to leave friday afternoon and come back early-ish monday ( lots of jobs next week, so need to get back to work as soon as :( ).......................

how many are going to the meet ?.................bet your M/H will be the shiniest there :D :D :D

72van said:
picked it up last monday morning from Marquis, really impressed with their service................... it will be our first trip, going to leave friday afternoon and come back early-ish monday ( lots of jobs next week, so need to get back to work as soon as :( ).......................

how many are going to the meet ?.................bet your M/H will be the shiniest there :D :D :D
glad its all worked out good for you with marquis...im pleased for you..enjoy your weekend........;)
i think around 12 are going to the meet up..so voxol51 said...it sounds a good weekend...i cant wait.lots to do there & right next to the river & you can get a taxi boat into the centre for a £1...i am excited a little!!! ok ok a lot :D
try to come...the more the merrier eh...iv gotta go to bed now...im flaking here...:D :D :D

72 van

Hope every thing ok with van ,and you have a GOOD TIME. Nice to hear people getting good service from the dealers.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back