TAKEN.... Used Varta 230Ah battery needs a home

Canalsman

Wildebus has replaced my three year old Varta LFD230 silver battery with lithiums so the Varta needs a new home.

It's in excellent condition having been kept in a high state of charge throughout its life.

Details here:

It's big and heavy so if you would like it you must collect from Birgham, between Coldstream and Kelso.

This could be of interest to one of those attending the forthcoming Kelso meet.

I am seeking a donation of £75 to my favourite dog rescue charity Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue.

Please message me if you're interested.

Be a shame to let it go the scrappers, but if not reserved with a few weeks and taken away by first week in July .....

Just to add ... this battery MUST be gone very soon! It needs a firm commitment by the 1st of June from someone who wants it (by a "deposit" to the Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue) otherwise I am making alternate plans to dispose of.
(getting grief for having a big battery hanging around!)

Yes, I want it, please. Just had trouble logging in. Obviously, you don't want your address here, so how can I find you?

Yes, I want it, please. Just had trouble logging in. Obviously, you don't want your address here, so how can I find you?
send me a Message with your details and when you are able to collect and I will give you location details :)

send me a Message with your details and when you are able to collect and I will give you location details :)
Sorry, how do I do that? I tried email but wasn't "allowed" to reply except via the site.

I've got a Varta battery sitting in the shed, I replaced the starter battery in the van as a matter of course, but checked the Varta and after 3 months it's still holding a full charge, it's mucky, but if you can give it a home, 'tis yours

I've got a Varta battery sitting in the shed, I replaced the starter battery in the van as a matter of course, but checked the Varta and after 3 months it's still holding a full charge, it's mucky, but if you can give it a home, 'tis yours
Might need to start a new thread with your kind offer oppy as this one now has 'taken' in the title

A free battery LEAD to you door with no CHARGE and handed to you on a PLATE, thats the ACID test of a good man just in CASE you did not know, making him POLES apart from others. 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back