T5 Auto Gearbox needs parts

Nemos Dad

Free Member
A rather specific request this - but does anyone know where I may source a K2 Clutch Drum for an 09K Gearbox (20 spline model.) The box on my 06 Auto is being reconditioned and the guys are struggling to find this part. Apparently VW no longer offer spare parts for this "sealed for life" unit......
Any help greatly appreciated.

I would get in touch with VW owners club if it still exists and get some info from them, or get in touch with , Justkampers, you may have to goggle them as I do not have a phone number to give you, they might be able to help.

the vw owners clubs would be the first places i would try as has been said ,because if anything is available for any vw vehicle ,they will know . but i would have assumed the parts would have been still available widely via vw as an 09 vehicle is hardly old . if your having trouble locating one in the uk ,it seems there available in the states .seem to have been fitted to vw,audi,skoda and seat 6 speed auto boxes as i far as i can make out on the web .and if thats the case .its quite easy to order one from there ,assuming full details of the part are given with the order .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this is of help ,it's a Edinburgh company who may be able to help or guide you they're called
Automotive automatics,if you google them all info for contact on site ,good luck ,as previously stated its not a classic veh ,surprised at vw!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back