Swiss vignette

Compo

Free Member
i an going thru the swiss borders with a 5 ton motorhome towing a trailer with a smart car on it. do i need a vignette for the mh the trailer and the smart car or do i need something else as im a 5 tonner . i do not see me using the smart car in Switzerland.anyone any ideas on how much it will cost ??????
compo

Yes you do! For every road you drive on. You buy one at the border. It affords you ten days that you have to sign off daily in case you get stopped. Cost is very reasonable, works out at about a couple of quid a day, from memory.

Yes you do! For every road you drive on. You buy one at the border. It affords you ten days that you have to sign off daily in case you get stopped. Cost is very reasonable, works out at about a couple of quid a day, from memory.

That's only for vehicles under 3500kgs. It's a different system for vehicles over 3500kgs, and I think a trailer needs paying for.

That's only for vehicles under 3500kgs. It's a different system for vehicles over 3500kgs, and I think a trailer needs paying for.

You've got it the wrong way round. I drive a 5 ton tag. Sorry.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back